How we create provocative white papers
We work closely with our clients to produce reports geared to your market’s needs. These include research-rich white papers of 15-20 pages in length, shorter executive briefings and concise think pieces. Whatever report type you choose, we can:
- Frame the hypothesis and overall theme of the report. When starting work on a white paper or think piece, we first develop a central study hypothesis, which is then tested through our research.
- Craft the narrative in a detailed outline. Upon completion of our analysis, we create a provocative storyline and review it with our client. Once the storyline is agreed, we begin drafting the report.
- Create compelling charts and graphics that tell the story visually, adding further depth and insight to our work.
- Produce instructive case studies. Our reports highlight best practices and lessons learned from the world’s leading C-suite executives and widely respected business thinkers.
- Professionally design the report and produce print-ready formats. We can work with our design and production team or with our client's.
- Translate the paper into most languages to meet the needs of executives worldwide and further extend the paper's reach.
- Write an engaging press release that goes to thousands of news outlets worldwide, and work with our clients on other media initiatives to spread the word about our research.
- Be flexible on branding. Our reports can be published under our client’s brand or ours, or jointly, depending on our client’s preference.