How we use social and digital media
The challenge of creating relevant business content for social and digital media sites can be daunting to many firms lacking digital know-how and corporate experience. Our thought leadership team of editorial and marketing experts have launched websites, curated content and produced online events for the best business media brands, such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and The Economist.
With the skills and know-how to deliver a range of compelling digital content, we can:
- Write blogs and moderate debates. We can help your firm carve out a new audience, or create interest in a recent research or thought leadership project. We can also optimise our posts for search engines, and moderate online discussions and debates.
- Disseminate research findings across social networks, including traditional channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and more elite groups, such as Oxford Economics’ client and expert network, target media audiences, and trade association members.
- Film and produce professional videocasts. We work with our clients to develop the overall approach and script for the video, which is typically five minutes in length. We can also provide subtitles or voice-overs in virtually any language.
- Present research results via live or pre-taped online broadcasts. Our economists and analysts are skilled public speakers and can discuss research findings with clients, executives, and members of the media. We are also skilled at facilitating conversation between executives and policy-makers.
- Cultivate and curate online communities that are focussed on the issues with which your organisation wants to be associated. We work closely with our clients to target key audiences.