The February release of the Global Economic Model includes an upgrade to our new application, the Global Model Data Workstation. Whether or not you installed the Workstation last month, you'll get the option to install the upgraded version (v1.1) when you install this month's Model.
The new version includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Installation using a different account to the end user (e.g. administrator) is now supported
- Compatibility with non-English-language versions of Windows
- Data values are rounded correctly on systems with Continental European number formatting (i.e. a comma as the decimal mark)
- The Open File Dialog remembers the directory you were browsing previously
- Quarterly measurements are displayed correctly when quarters are set to Show horizontally
- Quarterly data selections can be imported from a SEL file
- SEL files created using the Model’s Alternative Data Facility can be imported
To find out more about the Workstation, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.