We're delighted to have released our new mobile application for Apple iOS (iPhone | iPad) and Google Android mobile devices. Crucially we have built a great platform for future mobile service channel developments:
- The content available through the app is useful to both subscribers of Oxford Economics services and non-subscribers alike
- The app provides our new by-region content navigation experience and a first class Global Macro Service view on OE's latest analysis
- Fine-grained notification management and control is possible and is consistent across our mobile and web platforms
- We're using a very modern mobile app development stack - Ionic, HTML5, CSS3, PhoneGap and Angularjs
- The app uses our new federated identity solution based on the excellent Auth0 services
- The mobile app is a great way to consume our ‘high frequency’, event-driven latest analysis and research which are part of the Global Macro Service. In our opinion, it's miles better than email notifications!
Here's a video demo showing how to use the new mobile app. Individual chapters are available
on the Oxford Economics YouTube channel.