Industrial economic growth
Our Global Industry Service provides users with industrial economics which includes analysis of output, investment and profit trends across the industrial spectrum within a rigorous modelling framework.
An insightful suite of services
We help our clients analyse historical and forecast data for over 100 sectors in 77 countries out to 2050, setting the framework for effective decision-making.
Analysis of the outlook for the sectors you purchase from and sell to under alternative economic scenarios allows you to benchmark corporate performance.
Extensive sectorial coverage
The service covers over 100 sectors and features detailed reports for 14 headline sectors, by-country sector reports, timely analysis of relevant data releases and thematic research briefings.
Rigour and accuracy
Oxford Economics has a stringent and rigorous forecasting process to ensure full consistency and integration with macroeconomic conditions globally.
Our forecasts are updated quarterly, taking on board the latest macroeconomic and sectorial data.
A one-stop solution
Our services provide you with incisive outlooks, forecasts and investment trends, allowing you to get the data you need to inform your decisions.
- Data and forecasts for over 100 sectors in 77 countries out to 2050 Global industry outlook reports, quarterly analysis and forecasts, with monthly updates.
- Country outlook reports, quarterly production data, forecasts and charts.
- Our service allows you to make informed decisions thanks to rigorous and consistent data.
- Our economic and sector models allow you to quickly build bespoke scenarios. Our sector databank allows you to export data, run predefined scenarios, and present data as charts, heat maps, and dashboards and our economists provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
- Our services covers 77 countries.
- Additionally, we cover 100 sectors across agriculture, industry and services. Our coverage also includes quarterly reports on 14 headline industries with sub-sector detail as well as quarterly reports for all 77 countries.
- Fill out the form to request more information about the service and its coverage.
Global Industry Service
Our team of industry economists provide long-term forecasts and analysis of macroeconomic and sector trends that will affect key industries in the world’s major economies.
“The Oxford Economics team carried out our macroeconomic port trade forecast out to 2050. The team was highly capable, worked with us closely, took on board feedback from internal and external stakeholders and we are very confident in the product. The Oxford Economics brand carries credibility in the market.”
Resources and events
Housing supply front and centre for policy makers
BoJ will continue effective zero interest rate policy anyway in Japan
Beyond the headlines: Why a Fed pause won’t drive equities higher
Investment behaviour in sustainable finance
US Commercial Real Estate Outlook: A few storm clouds linger for US CRE in 2024
Air Passenger Forecasts Webinar: Growth outlook defies macroeconomic challenges
Hausse des taux et croissance, arrive-t-on au point de rupture?
The policy cycle is peaking but is European CRE out of the woods?
Global Key themes 2022: Supply chains to begin normalising
Request a Free Trial
Complete the form and we will contact you to set up your free trial. Please note that trials are only available for qualified users.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organisations without your permission.
Download the brochure for the Global Industry ServiceDownload
Commodity Price Forecasts
Monthly reports on commodity price trends and forecasts, as well as weekly briefings on the latest price action.Find Out More
Global Industry Model
An integrated model covering 100 sectors across 77 countries and the Eurozone.Find Out More
Global Macro Service
Monitor macro events and their potential impact.Find Out More
Global Sustainability Model
Accurately measure your organisation's global footprint through economic, environmental and social lenses, identify risks and develop strategies to become more sustainable.Find Out More