private & REITs
What does the service include?
A globally consistent and independent set of real estate baseline and scenario forecasts. This service offers regular analysis and commentary from our highly experienced team of real estate economists.
Analysis and commentary
Written analysis on select property markets. Comprehensive chartbooks provide detailed analysis on supply and demand-side factors, including economic, financial, capital markets and climate change.
- Model-generated baseline and scenario global real estate forecasts
- Consistent and independent real estate forecasts with an objective outlook
- Combines the best of Oxford’s economic and financial forecasts with leading real estate industry data
- High-level commentary that looks at changing economic and financial implications for real estate performance
- Understand real estate performance vs equities, bonds and fixed income
- Access to a dedicated team of real estate economists
- A tool to run economic and climate shocks on real estate performance
- Supporting real estate and economic consultancy
Flexible delivery of content by six major regions:
Real Estate Economics Service
Oxford Economics Real Estate Economics Service helps companies understand the implications of macroeconomic, geopolitical, financial and climate developments on private and public real estate performance.
Resources and events
Geographic allocation alpha makes a comeback in CRE investment
Global Key Themes 2024 – Few opportunities in a gloomy landscape
Assessing the work-from-home impact on US office demand
Is Australian office property a bad investment? That depends on timing
Real Estate Insights
If you would like to find out more about our real estate services, please fill in the form and let us know a bit more about you and what you’re looking for. A member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted by Oxford Economics about its products and services. We will never share your details with third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Real Estate Economic Service
Oxford Economics’ Real Estate Economics Service helps companies understand the implications of macroeconomic, geopolitical, financial and climate developments on private and public real estate performance.
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.