US Forecasting Service Brochure
Get access to short and long-term analysis, scenarios, as well as forecasts for United States economic indicators, Fed and fiscal policy, and financial markets. Subscribers receive forecast data and analysis to 2050 as well as high-frequency coverage of data releases, macro events, emerging issues, and policy decisions. All forecasts are produced using our fully integrated economic model and are consistent with our outlook for the global economy.
- Research Briefings and View points. Analysis of economic events, market shifts, emerging trends, and policy change.
- In-depth forecast reports and data. Monthly forward-looking analysis and data out to 2050.
- Executive and Weekly Briefings. Concise summaries of our US economic outlook.
- Webinar, podcasts, and client events. Regular presentation of forecast and drivers.
- Access to economists. Our top-tier economists are available to provide support.
You may be interested in
US States and Metro Service
Forecasts, scenarios and analysis for US states, metropolitan statistical areas and counties.Find Out More
US Forecasting Service
Access to short- and long-term analysis, scenarios and forecasts for the US economy.Find Out More
US Construction Service
A comprehensive five-year outlook for construction activity in the United States.Find Out More
US Industry Service
Outlook for 261 detailed sectors in the NAICS classification.Find Out More
Global Economic Model
Our Global Economic Model provides a rigorous and consistent structure for forecasting and testing scenarios.Find Out More