Tech Spend Monitor Brochure
Oxford Economics’ Tech Spend Monitor provides the most reliable forecasts on enterprise IT spending for all 63 NAICS private sectors in the United States, enabling you to plug in your business for lasting success.
- Enterprise IT spending forecasts: historical data from 1997 and forecasts out to 2050 on enterprise IT spending, covering all 63 NAICS US private sectors, and updated on a quarterly basis. Spending is measured in nominal US dollar term, and real inflation adjusted term.
- Drivers of enterprise value forecasts: history data and forecasts on all 63 sectors’ drivers of enterprise value, including spending for R&D and brand management.
- Scenario forecasts: demonstrating how enterprise IT spending could change under several economic and related scenarios. Scenarios and forecasts are updated on a quarterly basis.
- Indepth analysis: quarterly report summarising forecast highlights and insights.
- Commentary and webinars: event-driven discussions on enterprise IT spending trends in the US.
You may be interested in
US Industry Service
Outlook for 261 detailed sectors in the NAICS classification.Find Out More
Global Industry Service
Gain insights into the impact of economic developments on industrial sectors.Find Out More
Global Industry Model
An integrated model covering 100 sectors across 77 countries and the Eurozone.Find Out More