North American Metro Service
Data and forecasts for all states, provinces, metro and counties.
About the North American Metro Service
Coverage provides historical data, forecasts, and written analysis of all 50 states and Washington, DC, 382 Metropolitan Statistical Areas all 31 Metro Divisions, and 3142 key counties.
The service also covers all Canadian provinces and 9 major Metros.
Clients have online access to our full dataset of historic trends and long-term forecasts, including income and retail sales, GDP, employment by sector, consumer spending, demographics by 5-year bracks household income bands, housing starts & permits and wages
What the service includes
Geographic coverage. all 50 states and Washington, DC, 382 Metropolitan Statistical Areas all 31 Metro Divisions, and 3142 key counties.
- Quarterly historic data and forecasts. Historic data is provided back to 1980 where available, and forecasts to 2035. All forecasts are consistent with Oxford Economics’ global macroeconomic and industry views.
- Regular updates. Reports for major MSAs and regional chartbooks are updated regularly, and clients are invited to join webinars and conferences
- Written analysis and webinars. Our data and forecasts are updated once a quarter. Subscribers also receive regular written analysis to highlight key metro trends.
- Delivery options. Online databank allows users to easily access data and forecasts for individual or shared use. Output options include tables, charts, maps and external infographic tools such as Power BI. Data is also available via Oxford Economics' excel plug-in and API tool.
- Client support. Subscribers have access to our global team of regional economists via telephone and email.
- Flexible packages. Various subscription packages are available, including nationwide coverage and access to individual states or metropolitan areas.
Software and support
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.