Latin American Cities
Forecasts for key economic, labor market and industry variables for major business centres in Latin America
With growing interest in the Latin American region and numerous opportunities in its developing urban economies, Oxford Economics has developed a forecasting service designed to measure, benchmark and forecast economic performance in key locations across the region. The service offers regularly updated annual forecasts for key economic, labor market and industry variables for 32 business centres.
What the service includes
- Broad coverage. The service provides data and forecasts for 32 locations chosen because of the level of their investment and trade opportunities.
- Deep analysis by location. Consistent annual data and forecasts for total output and employment as well as for industries, population, labour force, unemployment, household incomes and spending for each location.
- Regular updates. To ensure you have the latest information, we update our forecasts and data every quarter.
- Thirty five years of data. The data generally refers back to 2000, further if possible, with forecasts to 2035 for all locations.
Software and support
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps. Numbers may be represented as absolutes, percentages, and even differences between time periods. All data are annotated by source, date of update, and analyst. Searches can be saved for later reference and downloaded to Excel.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Santa Fe (Rosario)
Brazil: Distrito Federal (Brasilia), Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Recife, Salvador, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Fortaleza, Curitiba, Belem
Chile: Santiago, Valparaíso, Bío Bío (Conception)
Colombia: Bogotá DC, Antioquia (Medellín), Valle del Cauca (Cali)
Mexico: Greater Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla, Tijuana, Leon
Peru: Lima, Arequipa, La Libertad (Trujillo)
Puerto Rico: San Juan
Venezuela: Caracas, Zulia (Maracaibo), Carabobo (Valencia) Note: for Brazil and Mexico the service also includes forecasts for each city’s corresponding state.
- Value added by industry
- Workplace employment by industry
- Labour force, unemployment; population (total and working age)
- Household incomes and spending, where possible
The industry detail varies according to location although, in general, there are between 9-15 industries shown for most locations.
Cities and regions subscription services
- African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts For 102 Cities In Africa And 32 Business Centres In The Middle East ...more
- Asian Cities And Regional Forecasts Regularly Updated Forecasts For 47 Important Locations Across Asia Pacific ...more
- China Cities Regularly Updated Data And Forecasts For More Than 300 Chinese Locations ...more
- European Cities Regularly Updated Data And Forecasts For 2,000 Locations In Europe ...more
- Latin American Cities Forecasts For Key Economic, Labor Market And Industry Variables For Major Business Centres In Latin America ...more
- North American Metro Service Data And Forecasts For All States, Provinces, And Key Metro Areas ...more
- UK Regional Forecasts Data And Forecasts For All States, Provinces, And Key Metro Areas ...more
- UK Local Forecasts Data And Forecasts For 391 Local Authority Districts ...more
- Global City Reports Detailed Analysis And Long-Term Analysis Of Forecast Trends For 113 Locations In North America, Europe, And Asia ...more
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.