Identify Risks & Opportunities
Discover economic challenges and opportunities for your business.
A data-driven, risk informed strategy is an important source of competitive advantage. We help clients to identify and anticipate emerging risks (economic, political, social, environmental, technological) and understand their economic potential impacts.
Our models, analytical capabilities and understanding of industry trends give us an unparalleled ability to identify the factors that drive revenues and identify opportunities for growth across geographical locations.
Risk and Opportunity Use Cases
Identifying and quantifying risks to your markets
- Identify and anticipate emerging risks (economic, political, social, environmental, technological) and understand their potential impacts.
- Use our forecast data as a baseline for your business, and then apply a range of “top down” scenarios and stress tests
- Analyse risks by feeding Oxford Economics' data into your own internal planning models
- Use our databank reporting to evaluate market risk insights
- Use our historic data to develop internal forecasts
Uncovering new opportunities for your business
- Understand industry trends, market growth trajectories, and new opportunities in different geographies
- Feed data into your internal databank and evaluate new opportunities for your business
- Use our forecasts to compare against your competitors
- Use our databanks to identify gaps within your sector
- Develop informed decisions and execute effective planning on matters of corporate location, capital investment, marketing strategy, communications, and financing etc
Analysing alternative Scenarios
- Construct a robust and transparent scenario framework to explore the impact of a new strategy, policy, or investment opportunity on their business.
- Run scenarios, assimilate information from reports/databanks to feed your models
- Evaluate specific scenarios that impact your sector
- Utilise our feeds and updates to inform your wider business and drives strategy across your firm