Global Macro Strategy Service
Asset allocation and investment analysis
Our investment strategy team combines Oxford Economics’ macroeconomic forecasts with their own market expertise to produce asset allocation and investment strategy analysis for multiple asset classes for long-term and tactical investors. The service builds on three core components to provide analytical views on equities, bonds, credit, and FX:
- The data and analytical capabilities of our Global Economic Model, which provides a rigorous and consistent structure for forecasting and scenario analysis.
- The unmatched expertise of our team of 200 full-time economists, who monitor and analyse macroeconomic data, events, emerging trends, and policy changes for over 200 countries and regions.
- Our focus on deep, quantitative analysis using metrics such as fundamental valuation models, long-horizon expected returns, and a wide variety of bespoke analytics for thematic research.
What the Service Includes
- Asset allocation. Monthly reviews of our asset allocation views looking ahead 12 months. Published in four separate reports for cross-asset strategy, equity strategy, fixed income strategy, and FX strategy.
- Macro strategy themes. Regular in-depth analysis of a single current issue that is relevant for investors, and provides high-conviction tactical views, both directional and relative value.
- Invitation to events. Regular events and webinars to review our views and discuss forecasts and drivers.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
Our models, forecasts, and datasets can be customised to fit the unique needs of your organisation. Learn more.
- South Africa
- South Korea
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.