We provide data and forecasts for over 100 sectors across agriculture, industry and services in 74 countries out to 2050.
Global Industry Service
Our Global Industry Services provide short- medium- and long-term forecasts and analysis of output and investment trends across the industrial spectrum within a rigorous and globally integrated modelling framework.
Reports, databanks, and an econometric model help clients analyse historical and forecast data, gain insights into the impact of economic developments, and benchmark the performance of industrial sectors under alternate economic scenarios.
To ensure the timeliness of our analysis, we update our global industry forecasts each quarter, taking on board the latest macroeconomic and sector-specific data. Our economists carefully review forecasts from the model to ensure that they are consistent with our global and country economic projections and reflect “on-the-ground” developments that are relevant to the outlook. Forecasts are available for all sectors of the economy, and detailed analytic reports are provided for 12 sectors (aerospace, basic metals, chemicals, construction, consumer goods, electronics, energy and mining, engineering, intermediate goods, motor vehicles, pharmaceuticals and utilities) as well for commodity prices.
What the service includes
Quarterly analysis and forecasts, with monthly updates, for each of 12 headline industries with subsector detail and assessment of performance under alternate scenarios.
Our web-based industry databank provides access to all historical and forecast data, and allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility, then view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
Quarterly production data, forecasts and charts across all sectors for 74 countries, with deep-dive sector analysis for the most important economies.
An integrated, easy-to-use model for all sectors and countries suitable for forecasting and scenario analysis.
Price trends, data, and forecasts for 26 commodities.
We provide support to clients to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
Industry subscription services
- Global Industry Model An integrated model covering 100 sectors across 74 countries and the Eurozone ...more
- Global Industry Databank Consistent data, forecasts, and scenarios on over 100 sectors across 74 countries, the Eurozone, and 15 trading blocs ...more
- Global Industry Forecasts Quarterly reports providing in-depth analysis, forecasts and scenarios on twelve key industries ...more
- Commodity Price Forecasts Monthly reports on commodity price trends and forecasts ...more
- Asia Construction Forecast Service Forecasts and analysis for 12 key markets ...more
- Country and city tourism Intro ...more
CUSTOM INDUSTRY RESEARCH
To find out how we can adapt our industry modelling, forecasts, monitoring, or scenarios to meet the needs of your organisation or sector, please contact your nearest Oxford Economics office.
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.