Global City Reports
Detailed analysis and long-term analysis of forecast trends for 451 locations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
About the Global City Reports
Our city report service provides analysis for 451 locations across North America, Europe and Asia. The service includes a quarterly updated regional outlook report and chartbook for the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia, as well as invitations to webinars and conferences.
The analysis identifies the strengths and weaknesses of each location, the industrial structure of the economy, and trends in key performance measures such as GDP, employment and income. For major cities there is further insight on the impact of tourism and the effects of specific local economic drivers.
What the service includes
- Individual reports for 451 cities around the world. Reports are published on a quarterly basis covering 382 US metropolitan areas, 6 Canadian metropolitan areas, 30 European cities, and 33 Asian cities.
- Summary statistics. GDP, population, consumer spending, household income, employment, and industry performance are covered in each report.
- Tourism forecasts. For selected locations the reports include tourism forecasts drawn from our Global City Tourism service.
Service and support
- Economist access. Economist access. Our city economists are available to provide guidance and answers to your most pressing questions.
- Events and presentations. Invitations to regular city webinars and conferences with access to all city presentations throughout the year.
- Account manager. Clients are assigned a relationship manager to provide support for end users.
- Delivery options. Online databank allows users to easily access data and forecasts for individual or shared use. Output options include tables, charts, maps and external infographic tools such as Power BI. Data is also available via Oxford Economics' excel plug-in and API tool.
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.