Detailed analysis and long-term analysis of forecast trends for 113 locations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our city report service provides analysis and long-term forecasts for 113 locations across North America, Europe, and Asia. The service includes a quarterly-updated regional outlook report for the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia, as well as invitations to webinars and conferences.
The analysis identifies the strengths and weaknesses of each location, the industrial structure of the economy, and trends in key performance measures such as GDP, employment and income. For larger global cities there is further insight on the impact of tourism and the effects of specific local economic drivers such as healthcare or housing.
What the service includes
- Reports and forecasts for 113 cities. Updated twice a year, the reports cover 50 US metros, 6 Canadian metros, 25 European cities, and 32 Asian cities. View full list of cities covered.
- Regional summary reports. Each quarter you will receive our latest summary report on four key regions; US, Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Summary statistics. Forecast data cover GDP, Population, Consumer Spending, Household Incomes, Employment and industry performance.
- Tourism forecasts. For select locations the reports include tourism forecasts for city visits drawn from Oxford Economics’ Global City Tourism service.
Service and support
- Events and presentations. Invitations to regular city webinars and conferences with access to all city presentations throughout the year.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.