A fully integrated forecasting and scenarios framework
Economic Forecasts and Reports
Forecast data and analysis for over 200 countries
Reliable and consistent forecasts and analysis are essential to developing international business plans and projections. Economic and trade forecasts developed in our globally-integrated economic model are presented in the Global Data Workstation which allows users to select and compare series, and download and compare data across countries to perform their own analysis.
Regular reports written by our team of 250 economists provide context, and identify trends and risks. Our economists can be contacted directly via email, telephone, in regular webinars, and events around the world.
Our economic forecasts and reports are used to support a wide range of activities such as business decisions, investment plans, resource allocation, due diligence, and asset allocation.
Data and forecasts for 200 countries, 28 regions, and 55 commodity indicators with between 200 and 700 series per country and monthly updates. Learn more.
- Detailed economic forecasts to 2050. A wide range of economic, demographic, and socioeconomic data.
- Robust model-driven methodology. Forecasts are developed using our Global Economic Model, the industry’s leading forecasting framework.
- Historical data and forecasts. Data go back to 1980 and forecasts look ahead to 2050, with monthly updates.
- Advanced analytical functions. Quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
Country Economic Forecasts
Regular analysis of the latest economic developments and policy changes, with risk assessments and long-term forecasts for 200 countries. Major economies are updated each month.
- Forecast overview. A review of each country’s outlook, with analysis of key forecast drivers.
- Risk assessment. Evaluation of emerging risks to economic growth, key risk scenarios, and their impacts on national output.
- Long-term prospects. Commentary and data for a range of economic and financial indicators with historical data and forecasts to 2024.
- Monthly global economic reviews. Highlights of critical issues and risks facing the global economy, based on our global forecasts and scenarios.
Global trade flows
Annual data and forecasts on bilateral trade flows and trade balances to 2040 for 180 countries, with trade by product for 33 country pairs.
- Country-to-country data for any country pair. Compare bilateral trade for example between the US and China, or Brazil and Argentina.
- Dependable methodology. Forecasts are derived from our Global Economic Model, which means they are internally consistent.
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
Exchange rate service
five-year forecasts of annual exchange rates for 150 economies against the United States dollar, and quarterly forecasts for the world’s 33 largest currencies against the dollar, the euro, the Japanese yen, and the British pound.
- Quarterly foreign exchange forecast report. Analysis of the main drivers of change and the outlook under our baseline forecast.
- Forecast data. Updated once a month, outlook for the USD against 150 currencies plus quarterly forecasts for the USD, EUR, JPY, and GBP against major currencies.
- Scenario analysis. Tables compare how our forecasts would change under alternate global economic scenarios.
Request more information
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.