Regularly updated data and forecasts for 2,000 locations in Europe
Covering EU28 countries, Turkey, Russia, Norway and Switzerland, and drawing on Eurostat’s Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics (NUTS), this unparalleled service provides data and forecasts for NUTS 1, 2 and 3 regions. Consistent with our global economic and industry forecasts, the regularly updated regional forecasts cover key macroeconomic, labour market, and industry variables. A written analysis of key trends and individual reports for 25 major cities are also provided.
Clients have access to an online databank and Excel files containing the historical trends and forecasts for GDP, 18 industries, employment, incomes, consumer spending, and other important series. The data service includes preferential access to our analysts and client meetings.
What the service includes
- Broad geographical coverage. Including NUTS 1, 2, and 3 regions in the EU28, Norway, Switzerland, Russia and Turkey. The service provides comprehensive data and forecasts by country for major regions, cities, and towns.
- Extensive data by location. Annual data and forecasts for GDP, 18 industries for GVA and employment, population, labour force, unemployment, household income, consumer spending and retail sales.
- Regular updates. Every quarter you receive our latest data and forecasts, supplemented by a summary report and individual reports for 25 major cities.
- Fifty years of data. We provide historical data from 1980 where possible and forecasts out to 2035 for all regions.
Software and support
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps. Numbers may be represented as absolutes, percentages, and even differences between time periods. All data are annotated by source, date of update, and analyst. Searches can be saved for later reference and downloaded to Excel.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.