European Cities and Regions
Regularly updated data and forecasts for 2,000 locations in Europe
About the European Cities Service
Oxford Economics’ European Cities and Regions Service provides historical data and forecasts for almost 2,000 cities and regions across Europe. Updated each quarter, the service covers a broad range of economic and demographic indicators for each location. Clients receive invitations to webinars and access to summary reports, and are fully supported by our team of city specialists.
- Comprehensive city and regional coverage. The service covers NUTS 1, 2 and 3 regions across the EU27, UK, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, and Russia.
- A broad range of indicators. Annual data and forecasts are provided for a broad range of indicators, including GDP and employment by sector, population by age cohort, labour supply, unemployment, the income distribution of households, consumer spending by product and service, and retail sales.
- User-friendly delivery. Our online databank allows users to access the data and forecasts quickly and efficiently. The system supports custom queries and delivers the results via spreadsheets, charts, tables, and maps.
- Scenario option. We also offer clients an option to add alternative scenarios to their package. Details are available here.
Software and support
- Global Data Workstation. This web-based application allows users to access our online databanks. The user can select locations and variables of interest, determine the time period, choose levels or growth rates, and view the results in charts, tables and maps. Searches can be saved for future reference and downloaded as a spreadsheet or image
- Excel Data Workstation. This is a simple but powerful add-in for accessing data from Oxford Economics directly within Excel
- Economist support. Our team of city specialists is available to answer any questions about our data and forecasts.