- (0) Automotive
- (2) Transportation and logistics
- (1) BMW
- (2) BVRLA
- (1) General Motors International
- (1) Plus Four Market Research
- (4) Companies and industries
- (1) NGOs and charities
- (1) Public policy assessment
- (1) Data, Charts, and Infographics
- (4) Quantitative and Economic Research
- (5) White Papers, Briefings, and Think Pieces
- (5) Economic impact analysis
- (1) Public policy and regulations
5 results - 1 of 1 pages
30 Nov 2015Non-tariff measures on the automobile industry: Quantifying the impact on the...The automobile sector remains a key pillar of economic growth in ASEAN with excellent prospects within the AEC single market. However NTMs represent a significant constraint on the sector. This report looks at the scale and impact of these measures.
04 Dec 2014The economic impact of the motor vehicle full-service leasing and rental sectorIn 2013, the motor vehicle full-service leasing and rental sector supported a £24.9 billion gross value-added contribution to UK GDP, roughly equivalent to the size of the economies of Edinburgh and Leicester combined.
01 May 2013The economic impact of the motor vehicle full-service leasing and renting...
01 Sep 2010The Economic and Social Impact of the Motability Car Scheme
01 Feb 2006The Value of BMW to the UK economy