Country and region coverage
- The service provides forecast data to 2036 for almost 4,000 country pairs on an origin-destination basis.
- The main focus is on the largest country-pair relationships, those where at least 1,000 passengers a month currently travel between them (on a bi-directional basis).
- Forecasts also include almost 800 country-pair relationships that, while below the threshold of 1,000 passengers a month, we assess are likely to exceed it over the coming 20 years - the "markets of tomorrow," which are mostly from the emerging world.
- Reports cover the following markets: Global, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
- Living standards.
- Population and demographics.
- Price of air travel.
Forecast series covered
- Summary passenger flows: total passengers, domestic passengers, international passengers.
- Economic drivers: GDP, real US$; GDP per capita, real USD; Population, total; % middle class households; Exchange rate, US$, Exchange rate, weighted average index.