The US Forecasting Service provides access to short- and long-term analysis, scenarios, and forecasts for US economic indicators, central bank activity, fiscal policy, and financial markets.
Subscribers receive forecast data and analysis to 2050, as well as high-frequency coverage of data releases, macro events, emerging issues, and policy decisions. All forecasts are produced using our fully-integrated economic model and are consistent with our outlook for the global economy.
Macro forecasts and analysis
- Research Briefings and Viewpoints. Analysis of economic events, market shifts, emerging trends, and policy change.
- In-depth forecast reports and data. Monthly forward-looking analysis and data out to 2050.
- Executive and Weekly Briefings. Concise summaries of our US economic outlook.
- Webinars, podcasts, and client events. Regular presentation of forecast and drivers.
- Access to economists. Our top-tier economists are readily available to direct provide support.
Data, Fed, and Fixed Income
- Market and data analysis. High-frequency analysis and forecast of data releases and their implication for our macro forecast.
- Federal Reserve watch. Forecast and analysis of monetary policy developments.
- Fixed income analysis. In-depth commentary and analysis of fixed income markets delivered throughout the day, including our proprietary Money Manager Survey.
- Technical analysis. Daily review of Treasuries, currencies, commodities, and equity indices.
How we produce our forecasts
Our Global Economic Model is the most world’s most widely used commercial macroeconomic model. Individual country models are fully linked through global assumptions about trade, exchange rates, competitiveness, capital markets, interest rates, commodity prices, and internationally traded goods and services.
Our team of economists applies the model as a quantitative framework to ensure the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of its analysis. And because our economic, industry, and city models are linked, all forecasts are consistent across countries, sectors, and sub-regions.
Our US coverage includes forecasts and analysis for MSAs, states, counties, and sectors.
- Industry forecasts. Regular reports and forecast data for major sectors of the US economy.
- State, metro, and county forecasts. Data and forecasts for all states plus Washington, DC, 89 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, and 513 counties.
- Canada Forecasting Service. Macroeconomic data and analysis, plus forecasts for all provinces and key metros.