How we employ social media and web analytics
Our thought leadership team takes full advantage of social media and web analytics, tapping the vast global internet community of executives, policy-makers, experts, and consumers for the unique crowd wisdom that gives our research greater depth and timeliness. Our capabilities include the ability to:
- Review and compare current thought leadership on the topic in the marketplace to distinguish our programme and position it effectively against the competition.
- Build a social media research hub to provide the foundation for a successful web research programme. Our research blogs are updated frequently, sharing the latest news and insights from across the web, spot-polling our readers, and inviting them to share their thoughts and opinions.
- Engage the online community to gather fresh perspectives and insights from other executives and experts. This is crucial to ensure our work provides actionable insight for our audience of time-strapped executives.
- Launch topic-specific Twitter feeds and other social media campaigns to connect with our target audience and reach out across the web for deeper insights.
- Use the latest web tools to go beyond the edge of current thinking and find the key influencers and inflection points. We can perform sentiment analysis and forecasting to understand the latest opinions and emerging trends around a given topic.
- Partner with media firms, NGOs, and trade associations. We can draw on our relationships with such top media firms as Forbes and Bloomberg, and with organisations such as the UN Project Link, Knowledge@Wharton, and CIMA to build traffic and engagement.
Because we are a consulting firm and not a media brand, we can work with you to develop an integrated social media programme that fully leverages our respective resources and contacts.