How we conduct global surveys
Our global team of economists, statisticians, and thought leadership specialists can manage all aspects of the survey process:
- Create a thought-provoking questionnaire for your target audience and program it using an advanced survey tool.
- Develop a respondent sample geared to your target audience by country, industry, function, company size, or performance indicator.
- Translate the questionnaire into any language or assemble a team of interviewers with the requisite language skills.
- Conduct the survey in-person, over the phone, or online, with most surveys successfully fielded in 30 days.
- Validate the survey results and ensure the survey meets the highest standards for statistical significance.
- Provide a cross-tab data file of the survey results, with each question segmented according to recommended and agreed-upon data cuts (by industry, company size, profitability, etc.).
- Use cluster, factor, or correlation analysis to identify interesting trends and connections, and give greater context to the findings.
- Build benchmarking tools, economic-impact frameworks, or forecasting models from the statistical results that can provide valuable decision support to executives.
- Interpret and write up key findings in compelling white papers, articles, executive summaries, or press releases.