How we run panels and meetings
Our thought leadership team is fully equipped to organise advisory panels and executive meetings of key decision-makers from business, government, and academia. Oxford Economics can draw on its unique blend of editorial, marketing, and analytical capabilities to develop effective peer interchange.
Specifically, we can:
- Tap our global client base of 700 organisations and high-level contacts in the business, government, and academic sectors to establish advisory panels and recruit roundtable participants.
- Mobilise our offices around the globe, together with our international network of specialists, to organise and hold executive roundtables in key locations.
- Orchestrate and moderate executive interchange. Oxford Economics will work with clients to develop an engaging programme agenda and stimulate a give-and-take on key research issues.
- Kick off the meeting with a provocative presentation from a senior economist or thought leadership specialist with expertise on the research theme.
- Record and transcribe the discussion for useful background research information, quotes, and case studies. Advisory members and roundtable participants will often agree to interviews and videocasts after the event.
Oxford Economics can bring the same skills for advisory boards and discussions involving only executives from the sponsoring firm who seek to guide and provide input into the research programme. In addition, our team of economists and business experts is available to present research results at your organisation’s customer and media events.