We are seeking to appoint a high-calibre Economist to our expanding macro consulting team to be based in our Sydney office.
- Forecast responsibility for a few small countries in the APAC region.
- Producing quarterly/bi-annual country economic forecast reports for the countries the economist forecasts.
- Working with senior members of the macro consulting team on a range of consulting projects, including:
- Developing alternative economic scenarios for financial institutions, for use in stress testing exercises and IFRS9 compliance,
- Helping to conduct economic due diligence work as part of infrastructure asset transactions,
- Developing bespoke forecasting models and expanding the company’s current suite of economic models.
This work will generally involve data gathering, designing and implementing quantitative methodologies, contributing to presentations/written reports, and supporting senior economists during client presentations.
The economist can expect to spend around 25% of their time on macro forecasting and report writing and the rest of their time on consulting work. The role will directly report to the macro consulting team leader in the Sydney office.
How To Apply?
Please send applications to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps in the process. We look forward to receiving your application!