Global Model Workstation
A suite of integrated tools for creating, benchmarking, and analysing forecasts and scenarios using the Global Economic Model, the Global Model Workstation offers a single point of access for our full set of modelling tools. The software combines recent service innovations to allow you to launch the Model easily, access data created by your own assumptions and forecasts, and load pre-defined scenarios, all within a familiar and simple-to-use application.
- Combines core modeling, data selection and export, and access to scenarios in one simple interface.
- Presents data generated by your own model scenarios in an easy-to-use platform to simplify selection and comparison across countries, regions, and time periods.
- Leverages the latest technology and visualisation tools, including charts, graphs, and a mapping function to display trends across countries.
- Allows comparisons across multiple databases for assessment of the impacts of a number of alternate scenarios within the tool.
- Adds interactive features that allow you to easily sort and export data or images to Excel and presentation software, and works seamlessly with our Excel Data Workstation add-in.
Global Model Workstation components
Solve the model using your own assumptions
and quantify the impact on the global economy.
Create tables, charts, dashboards, and maps
to analyse forecasts and scenarios.
Quickly view forecasts and scenario data.
Choose an alternative scenario and quantify
its impact on the global economy.