Historical and forecast data for diversity support
The Global Diversity Databank is an essential data tool for executives seeking to develop an effective worldwide diversity strategy.
Our user-friendly databank offers advanced searching, benchmarking and analytical functionality. It allows you to quickly select and download to Excel, compare data across countries, and save queries for future reference. It also provides versatile analytical capabilities, such as automatic charting and mapping into a variety of formats with download of images for inclusion in presentations. The user can modify forecast frequency, time periods and data presentation. All data are annotated for source of data and time of update.
What the service includes
- A unique forecast databank on diversity. We provide current data and forecasts for diversity in 33 countries, with historical data from 2000 and forecasts to 2020 across a wide range of diversity, macroeconomic and socioeconomic variables.
- Deep-dive data and forecasts. We present a wide range of valuable forecast series by country. Main diversity forecast groupings include current data and 10-year forecasts for gender, occupation, age and nationality.
- A data warehouse for "hard to source" diversity metrics, including ethnicity, disabilities and the gender balance of degree subjects across the world.
- Historical, current and forecast data on economic indicators of relevance to diversity analysis, including consumption, employment, costs, GDP, investment and inflation by country.
- Advanced functionality. This powerful but easy-to-use data tool will allow you compare data by country, download to Excel and image formats, and automatically map, chart and graph trends.