Data and forecasts for 12 UK regions
Our UK Regional Forecast is the most comprehensive service of its kind, offering detailed data, forecasts and analysis on a dozen UK regions and numerous industries.
The service comes with a deep-dive databank and access to our UK analysts.
We provide detailed reports on these main regions: East Midlands, East of England, London, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber.
What the service includes
- Coverage of all major regions of the UK. The service furnishes comprehensive data and forecasts.
- Extensive data by location. The service provides consistent quarterly data and forecasts for output and employment (by sector), population, labour force, unemployment, household income and spending, and house prices.
- Quarterly forecasts with semi-annual analysis. Every quarter you receive our latest data and forecasts, supplemented with written analysis every six months.
- Ten-year forecasts. We provide historical data back to 1980 for UK regions. All forecasts go out ten years.
- Forecast consistency. Our local forecasts are in synch with our widely respected global economic and industry view.
- Flexible delivery format. Our databank of historical data and forecasts can be delivered flexibly, either as an Excel file or in other formats to meet client needs.
- Regular client briefings and telephone support. We also offer full telephone support for clients, as well as regular webinar briefings.
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
Sectors covered: Agriculture; forestry and fishing; mining and quarrying; electricity, gas, steam and air; water supply; construction; wholesale and retail trade; transportation and storage; accommodation and food service; information and communications technology; finance and insurance; real estate activities; professional, scientific and tech; administrative and support; public administration and defence; education; human health and social work; arts, entertainment and recreation; other service activities; manufacturing.
Economic series covered: Population; working-age population; migration; employment by sector; gross value added by sector; unemployment; employment rate; earnings; consumer spending; disposable income; house prices; occupations by group.