Historical data and forecasts for over 450 local authority districts
The most comprehensive service of its kind, our UK Local Authority Forecasts offer detailed data, forecasts and analysis on 19 industries in more than 450 local authority districts
The service comes with a deep-dive databank and access to our UK analysts.
We provide detailed reports on local authority districts within these main regions: East Midlands, East of England, London, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber.
What the service includes
- Coverage of all major regions of the UK. The service furnishes comprehensive data and forecasts.
- Extensive data by location. The service provides consistent quarterly data and forecasts for output and employment (by sector), population, labour force, unemployment, household income and spending, and house prices.
- Quarterly forecasts with semi-annual analysis. Every quarter you receive our latest data and forecasts.
- Ten-year forecasts. We provide historical data back to 1991 for UK local authority districts. All forecasts go forward ten years.
- Forecast consistency. Our local forecasts are in synch with our widely respected global economic and industry view.
- Flexible delivery format. Our databank of historical data and forecasts can be delivered flexibly, either as an Excel file or in other formats to meet client needs.
- Regular client briefings and telephone support. We also offer full telephone support for clients, as well as regular webinar briefings.