Reliable data and forecasts with sub-regional breakdowns
With growing interest in the Latin American region and numerous opportunities in its fast developing urban economies, Oxford Economics has developed a forecasting service for Latin American key business centres—the only high quality service of its type available today.
What the service includes
- Scrutiny of 32 key business centres in Latin America. The service provides rigorous data and forecasts on these important locations, which have been chosen because of the level of their investment and trade opportunities.
- Deep analysis by location. Latin American Cities and Regions supplies consistent annual data and forecasts for total output and employment as well as for industries, population, labour force, unemployment, household incomes and spending for each location, subject to data availability.
- Regular updates. To ensure you have the latest information, we update our forecasts and data every quarter.
- Twenty five years of data. The data generally refers back to 2000, further if possible, with forecasts to 2025 for all locations.
- Flexible delivery format. We deliver the full collection of historical data and forecasts via our online databank and in Excel file or other tailored formats.
- Telephone support. We offer full telephone and email support to clients to answer their questions about our data or forecasts.