Our city report service provides analysis and long-term forecasts for 111 locations across North America, Europe, and Asia. The service includes a quarterly-updated regional outlook report for the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia, as well as invitations to webinars and conferences.
The analysis identifies the strengths and weaknesses of each location, the industrial structure of the economy, and trends in key performance measures such as GDP, employment and income. For larger global cities there is further insight on the impact of tourism and the effects of specific local economic drivers such as healthcare or housing.
- Reports and forecasts for 111 cities around the world. Updated twice a year, the reports cover 50 US metros, 6 Canadian metros, 25 European cities, and 30 Asian cities.
- Regional summary reports. Each quarter you will receive our latest summary report on four key regions; US, Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Summary statistics. Forecast data cover GDP, Population, Consumer Spending, Household Incomes, Employment and industry performance.
- Tourism forecasts. For select select locations the reports include tourism forecasts for city visits drawn from Oxford Economics’ Global City Tourism service.
- Economist support. We offer full support to clients to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
- Events and presentations. Invitations to regular city webinars and conferences with access to all city presentations throughout the year.
Forecast series covered:
City Reports offer economic data and forecasts for the following variables: GDP, employment, personal disposible income, population, overnight visits. Coverage varies by location.
|Columbus||Hamburg||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Oklahoma City||West Bengal|
|Salt Lake City|