Data and forecasts for over 2,000 sub-regions, cities and towns
Covering the EU27, Turkey, Russia, Norway and Switzerland, and drawing on Eurostat’s Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics (NUTS), this unparalleled service provides data and forecasts for all NUTS 1, 2 and 3 regions. The regularly updated annual forecasts, consistent with our global economic and industry projections, cover key macroeconomic, labour-market, and industry variables, with a written analysis of key trends.
Clients receive a file with a full dataset containing the historical trends and 10-year forecasts for GDP, 14 industries, employment, incomes, consumer spending, and other important series. The data service includes preferential access to our analysts and client meetings.
What the service includes
- Covererage of NUTS 1, 2, and 3 regions in the EU27, Norway, Switzerland, Russia and Turkey. The service furnishes comprehensive data and forecasts by country for major regions, cities, and towns.
- Extensive data by location. The service provides annual data and forecasts in total and for 14 sectors for output and employment, population, labour force, unemployment, household income, and spending.
- Quarterly updates. Every quarter you receive our latest data and forecasts, supplemented by written analysis.
- Forty-five years of data. We provide historical data from 1980 where possible and forecasts out to 2025 for all regions.
- Flexible delivery format. Our databank of historical data and forecasts can be delivered flexibly, either as an Excel file or in other formats to meet client needs.
- Regular briefings and telephone support. We offer full telephone support for clients, along with regular briefings.