Reliable data and forecasts with sub-regional breakdowns
The fastest-growing region in the world, Asia-Pacific is also one of the trickiest areas to find reliable data and forecasts on a sub-regional basis. To fill this information gap, Oxford Economics has developed a forecasting service for Asian key cities and regions—the most detailed service of its type available today.
This unparalleled forecasting service is designed to measure, benchmark and forecast performance in key locations in the Asia-Pacific region. The service offers regularly updated annual forecasts for key economic, labour-market and industry variables for 35 important cities and sub-regions in the Pacific basin. Our Asian Key Cities and Regional Forecasts provide economic and demographic projections to 2025 consistent with our global economic and industry forecasts. The service also comes with access to our Asian regional economists.
What the service includes
- Scrutiny of 35 key cities and sub-regions in Asia-Pacific. The service provides rigorous data and forecasts on these important locations, which have been chosen because of the level of their investment and trade opportunities.
- Deep analysis by location. Asian Key Cities and Regional Forecasts supplies consistent annual data and forecasts for total output and employment, as well as for sectors, population, labour force, unemployment, household income and spending for each location, subject to data availability.
- Regular updates. To ensure you have the latest information, we update our forecasts and data every quarter.
- Twenty-five years of data. The data generally refers back to 2000, further if possible, and the forecast horizon is 2025 for all cities and sub-regions.
- Flexible delivery format. We can deliver the full collection of historical data and forecasts either as an Excel file or in other tailored formats.
- Telephone support. We offer full telephone support to clients to answer their questions about our data or forecasts.