A robust tool for instantly accessing, benchmarking, analysing and charting our rich array of forecasts and historical trend data
Built on the latest technology, our new databank platform brings our data analysis to the next level. Comprising a suite of complementary databanks integrated into one common tool, the service provides data and analytics for any of a range of business activities across your organisation, such as managing risks, strategic planning, market sizing, sales forecasting, investing in cities, or making human resources decisions.
Oxford Economics’ Global Data Services enhances our data offering in a number of important ways:
- Offers all of our global databanks in one single platform for the first time, covering 190 countries, 100 industries and over 2,600 cities and regions, plus coverage of global trade, tourism, talent and diversity.
- Expands our core country and industry coverage, adding key series for consumption, foreign direct investment, exports and imports, financial securities and loans, gross value added for industries, and services, investment, and political and social rankings.
- Provides more complete description of our data, from colour coding forecasts to precise annotation of series, and contact information for the analyst who produced the forecast.
- Presents data in a new user-friendly platform to simplify data selection and comparison across countries, regions, cities, sectors, functions and thousands of other variables.
- Leverages the latest browser technology and graphing tools, and can be used by a wide array of browsers. We have designed the tool to be accessible to non-economists, while offering robust analytical tools an economist would expect.
- Upgrades the platform to improve core functions such as search—including saved searches that refresh automatically—and adds tools to fine tune selection and display settings, and switch between databanks.
- Adds interactive features that allow users to easily sort and export data to pre-formatted Excel sheets. You can also select from a range of graphs and heat maps for download as an image in a variety of formats for insertion into presentations.