A key advisor to over 850 corporate and government decision-makers
Our clients include a diverse range of international organisations across a wide span of sectors, including:
- Consumer goods and retail, such as Avon, B&Q, BAT, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Unilever, SAB Miller, Camelot Group, Diageo, JT International, Kenwood, Pernod Ricard, Samsung, and Wrigley.
- Energy and natural resources, including Air Liquide, Anglo American, BHP Billiton, BOC Gases, BP International, Cenovus Energy, Chevron, EDF, ENI, GDF Suez, Petrobras, Shell, Rio Tinto, Saudi Aramco, and Xstrata.
- Financial institutions, covering American Express, Banco Santander, Bank of Tokyo, Barclays, Citigroup, Daiwa, Deutsche Bank, Fidelity, Fitch, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, MasterCard, Putnam, UBS, and Visa.
- Government bodies, including Asian Development Bank, Bank of England, EU Commission, Federal Reserve Bank, HM Treasury, International Monetary Fund, JETRO, OPEC, the United Nations, and the World Bank.
- Industrial manufacturing and materials, such as Airbus, Akzo Nobel, BMW, The Boeing Company, Cessna, Ford, GE, GM, Honda, Mittal Steel, Goodyear, Honeywell, Owens Corning, Rolls-Royce, Siemens, and Tata Steel.
- Professional and business service firms, such as Accenture, Booz Allen, Deloitte, DHL, Hays, KPMG, LEK Consulting, McKinsey & Co, Mercer, Oliver Wyman, PwC, and Towers Watson.
- Real estate, real estate finance and infrastructure, including Aareal, AEW, Allianz, CBRE, DTZ, Invesco, GIC, Cushman and Wakefield, Henderson, Patrizia, Pradera, Jones Lang LaSalle, NBIM, Bouwfonds and Redevco.
- Technology, information, communications and entertainment, from Agilent Technologies, AT&T, BSkyB, Cisco, France Telecom, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Seagate Technology, and Twentieth Century Fox.
- Trade associations and NGOs, such as the Brookings Institute, CIMA, Milken Institute, the Motion Picture Association, World Health Organisation, World Wide Web Foundation, and the World Gold Council.
- Travel, hospitality, and leisure, including British Airways, the Caribbean Tourism Organization, Disney, Dubai Tourism, InterContinental Hotels, Marriott, Oman Air, the US Travel Association, and Visit Britain.
- Universities, including Oxford University, UCLA, NYU, London Business School, National Defense University, University of Exeter and University of Melbourne, Tokyo International University, and Warwick Business School.